We offer an array of solutions to fit your inventory management and fulfillment needs.
Our strategic location in Des Moines, Iowa, provides easy access to interstates 80 and 35 along with highways 69 and 65—making it convenient for our clients and Drivers to reach us and fuel up, as well. Our facilities have 20 dock doors with ambient racked storage and controlled temperatures ranging from -15 to 45 degrees F. The property is fully secured, with camera monitoring inside and outside our facilities to protect your goods.
- 110,000 sq. ft.
- USDA Inspected
- FDA Inspected
- Temperature-Controlled -15° to 45° F
- Pallet Rack and Bulk Storage
- Pallet Breakdown, Shrink Wrap
- Cross Docking
- Pick-n-pack and Light Assembly
- Sorting (SKU, Lot, Expiration, Manufacturers)
- Long and Short-Term Overflow Storage with Flex Pricing
Safety & Convenience
- Easy access to I-235, HWY 69, and HWY 65 in Des Moines, IA
- 20 dock doors
- Every truck in and out with no delays
- Fully Secured with camera monitoring both inside and outside facilities
- Conveniently located near fuel, truck wash, and mechanic services
Warehouse & distribution for your peace of mind
We pride ourselves on speed and efficiency. Our motto is “Once you touch dock, we race the clock.” We want every truck in and out with no delays.
Our goal is to provide fully managed, custom-tailored solutions to create operational efficiencies that allow our clients to focus on what is important: their customers.
Why Bison Transport?
Bison Transport is a privately held, professionally managed transportation company, established in 1969. With a network throughout Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, Bison is a leading asset-based freight solutions provider that employs over 4,000 professional Drivers and staff. We proudly deliver award-winning transportation services to our valued clients throughout North America. We operate one of the largest, safest, and most modern fleets on the road today. Our investments in tractor, trailer and container-Bison equipment are a testament to the commitment we’ve made to our customers, staff, and the industry.