Your Logistics Specialists
Bison USA offers third-party freight opportunities to all qualified carriers throughout the United States and Canada. Partner with our talented team to book your next van, reefer, flatbed or heavy haul load knowing every detail will be taken care of from start to finish.
Bison USA continues to be an industry leader in offering carriers consistent, desirable lane opportunities at top of market rates. Bison USA’s No Fee-Fast Pay service ensures our carrier partners are paid within 2-14 days upon receipt of invoice and clean proof of delivery*.
We are proud of our reputation and work hard to enhance it every day.
Keep your trucks moving with Bison USA.
*Carriers with factoring companies have 30 day pay terms
Becoming A Qualified Carrier
To become a qualified carrier, we need the following:
To become a certified carrier, you must
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Supply your company contact information.
- Submit an electronic W9 (have your TaxID available).
- Complete the carrier profile.
- Read and ACCEPT the Agreements.
- Provide a certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent)
- $100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- Workers Compensation Coverage as required by state law.
- You will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Active Common or Contract Authority.
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory, Conditional or None.
- Authority active for at least 180 days
If you wish to sign up please click below and email your MC#