Do you love the road but hate the drama? You’ll appreciate this position. Right now, we’re looking for OTR drivers for routes including Wisconsin–California, Wisconsin–South Carolina, Wisconsin-Texas and Wisconsin–Upstate New York and others.
Though Bison Transport USA now has many tractors on the road, we started as family businesses, and we still stand by our small-town values. As a result, we fit into that sweet spot between small-town values and big-company resources and efficiency. We’re eager to welcome you to a company with a positive culture where you’ll feel right at home.
Why Drive for Bison Transport USA?.
- Home every other weekend
- Practical mile
- Up to $0.61 per mile
- Top 20% of drivers earn more than $80,592
- $1,000 orientation pay
- 2,500–3,100 miles each week
- Per diem pay = $69/day
- Detention pay = $20/hour after two hours
- Longevity pay
- 50% drop/hook
- New pay package
Regional Truck Driver Pay Details
5 Years of Experience= $.55 per mile + $.06 quarterly bonus
3 Years of Experience= $.52 per mile + $.06 quarterly bonus
1 Year of Experience= $.49 per mile + $.06 quarterly bonus
Recent Grad= $.45 per mile plus $.05 quarterly bonus
Medical and Savings Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $250/month)